Lazioconnect presenta un white paper con l’elenco di tutte i portali di accesso ai dati Copernicus a livello europeo ed internazionale. WHITE PAPER: PORTALI ACCESSO AI DATI COPERNICUS Rev 1.1 Date: 21/11/2017 Author: Lazioconnect Association SCARICA IL DOCUMENTO COMPLETO: white_papaer_portali_copernicus_rev1_11_2017...22 novembre, 2017
- 23 February 2018, 2:42 pm
- 23 February 2018, 11:12 amConservation, management and restoration of ecosystems and vegetated foreshores can help reduce the risk of coastal flooding and erosion. To support interventions that integrate these natural systems within flood defences, the Foreshore Assessment using Space Technology (FAST) project has developed a series of Copernicus downstream services.
- 23 February 2018, 9:46 amFor more RSS news feeds click the link above.
- 23 February 2018, 12:00 amEurope is not doing enough to reduce the energy consumption of its ageing public buildings. An EU-funded project has tested a number of new energy-saving technologies in a school, a university and two hospitals.
- 22 February 2018, 4:28 pmIn a recently published interview, Olav Eggers, a senior consultant at the Danish Agency for Data Supply and Efficiency (SDFE), explains how the Danish approach to e-government paved the way for a wide-ranging open data policy, and how the seeds of this progressive approach are now bearing fruit.
- 20 February 2018, 9:17 am
- 20 February 2018, 12:00 amIt's hard to map a path forward if you don't understand the lie of the land. City planners concerned with the implications of climate change thus need detailed information on the districts within their remit. New services developed by EU-funded researchers are available to support them with intelligence notably derived from Earth observation and open data.